Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The time I met a guy named "Geech"


What the hell ever happened to fun houses?  Remember those?  Probably not.  I remember they had one at Riverside Park when I was a kid.  Now it’s owned by six flags.  But soon after I started going there, they changed their “fun house” to a haunted house and then I think they got rid of it all together.  

For those who weren’t there, a fun house consisted of a building you went in that usually had “wacky” rooms in it.  Like one room would be crooked or the furniture would be on the roof or they’d have a “shrinking hallway” or something.  Oh and the room of mirrors!  

It was hella fun.  Hence the name, I guess.  I don’t know, I guess there’s no point really.  I just miss those.  I heard they still have them at those cheesy traveling carnivals but personally, I think you’re taking your life into your hands anytime you go to one of those.  

Fucking carnies.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google