Monday, October 31, 2005

The worst movie I ever worked on


I don't know if it's the worst, but it was pretty bad. It's called "Cursed Pt. 3" and it has the "distinction" of being the directorial debut of actress Rae Dawn Chong. It sucked.

Anyway, this reminds me of a story my friend Tucker McGrath told me. When he was a kid, he had a friend with an interesting name. His friend's dad had this idea to name his kids numbers instead of real names. But he didn't want his kids to go to school and have their classmates call them "poopoo" or "peepee" so he started with number 3.

So Tucker had a friend named Number Three, even though he was the oldest child of the family. It went all the way up to Number Eight, I think they were Catholic.

In summation, I think "Cursed Pt. 3" is a bad movie and you shouldn't rent it. Luckily, I don't think you even can rent it, so problem solved.

Oh, and there was no "Cursed" or "Cursed Pt. 2". Get it? Hilarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like secret abortions. Or miscarriages. Either way, that's hot.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google