Friday, October 28, 2005

What a fucking jerk


MEDFORD, Oregon (AP) -- A woman bought a winning lottery ticket worth $1 million with a stolen credit card and could wind up with nothing if convicted, police said.

Seriously, what kind of asshole buys lottery tickets with a stolen credit card? What did you think was gonna happen if you won? You're basically saying, "Fuck it, I know I'm not gonna win, I just want to be an asshole and spend as much of this person's money as I can."

Hmmm... I wonder...

A search warrant served at her home Thursday turned up some methamphetamine, but little money, George [police spokesman] said.

Of course! These days, that's the answer to the question, "What kind of asshole would do [blank]?" roughly 90-95% of the time.

This is my favorite part.

"Our investigation is still trying to determine what happened to the $33,500," George said.

See above, genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google