Friday, April 21, 2006

Viral Video Reviews!


Hey everybody, I have a favor to ask.

I started a new webpage called viralvideoreviews.com. Viral videos are those crazy videos that people post on the web and then get passed around all over the place. Like those two Asian guys singing Backstreet Boys' songs or whatever.

Well, until now, you had to rely on getting forwards from your friends or searching all over by yourself, which is kind of a pain.

Enter me and my site, viralvideoreviews.com. What I am going to do is post links to these videos in one convenient place so you don't have to look all over the place. You can just go to my site and know I'll have only really funny or bizarre videos up there.

Not only this, I will review them for you, providing a short synopsis of what the video contains, so that you don't have to waste your time if it's not something you're interested in. All with my patented "Hollywood Phony" sense of humor!

It's great!

This site is entirely free and all I ask is that you check it out and if you see a video you like, tell your friends about it. Also, if you have any videos you'd like to share, just let me know and I'll put them up so then you don't have to send it out yourself, you can just send people to my site. Just drop me an email.

Thanks again, I really appreciate all your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google