Wednesday, March 22, 2006

God Bless, South Park


I have just seen the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

The season premiere of South Park was a truly magical thing to behold.

I'm not going to give anything away, plot-wise, but it was amazing on so many levels it has literally blown my mind.

The genius of this show is that they fucked Scientology in the ass, but did it in a way that while everyone knows they're talking about Scientology, Scientology can't say, "Hey, this is about Scientology" because if they do, they'll be admitting they're nothing more than a fucked-up cult that brainwashes people.

I really feel like they may never show this episode again, it's that awesome and out there. If anyone has a tape or dvd of it, I would appreciate a copy of it so that I can make my own fucked-up "religion" based on its teachings and then the circle will be complete.

Seriously, if you don't watch the show, but you've heard about the Issac Hayes/Tom Cruise/Scientology controversy, check out their response to it all, because it's really great.

My faith in humanity and comedy restored, I bid you goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger T. Leach said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SSj9gc36Bw8&search=scientology

6:30 AM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

This just in... Rob Wagman refuses to come out of the closet! The link above isn't the one you're looking for, but it's still funny.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google