Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm in a contest! (apparently)


That joke never gets old.

So here's the deal, last week my friend Starr is all like, "yo Eric, you need to enter this contest!" So I was all "sure, whatevs, who cares, right?" I had never heard of the Ultimate Blogger contest before, but I'm always up for being the ultimate anything. I've already cornered that market in the "douchebag" category. Zing.

So I enter and they're like, "you're in the finals". Now I figure, oh ok, it must not be a big deal or anything. Well it turns out thousands of people applied and only 12 got in. That's pretty good, right? And I could win all sorts of prizes and shit.

Now I'm not really sure how this works, but I guess it's like Survivor. They have competitions where we have to write about a certain subject or something, then one person gets immunity, but I'm not sure how and then the other bloggers vote to kick someone out.

So hopefully I'll win cuz I could use some free shit. I'm not sure if there's a chance for you to vote and help me out or whatever, but if you're truly my friend and committed to helping me forget about having heart surgery and all that, you'll check back every day to see how I'm doing. Oh and also to read my hilarious posts and no one else's. Just kidding. Or am I? I am. Sorta.

Once again, thanks for all your support and whatnot.

1 Comments:

Blogger T. Leach said...

Dude, you got this contest won hands down. Who are those other asshats? Boh-ring! And Stu-pid!

The archeology gags are gold. I just wish I could be around to see the looks on their faces when they find those walrus bones. Darned Jesus!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google