Friday, October 14, 2005

What a ripoff!


OK, so I got all excited about this movie called "Calendar Girls" that was on cable this afternoon.

If you don't know, it's basically about a bunch of old ladies who pose nude for some calendar so people get cancer or something, I don't really know, I wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, I was only tuning in because apparently Ron Weasley's mom gets naked in it. Yes, I have a thing for chubby redheads. But that's not the issue here.

Now, I could be wrong, because I haven't really been paying attention at all, but I don't think they show any bush in this movie! I know! What the F, right?!?!

Seriously, what's the point of having a goddam movie about chicks getting naked if you're not even going to show the chicks getting naked?

Hopefully, the new Goblet of Fire movie will be a little racier than this prudefest.

2 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

i heard that 'Pizza Killin' was a good after school special, but not really much gore.

10:28 AM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

I watched that thing too. It went on forever. Bohhhhh-ring!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google