Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Craig's List Find of the Day!

Check this out!!!

Reply to: anon-102072346@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-10-05, 10:12AM PDT

Tattoo Artist Needed!!!
(sorry, not really erotic, I just figured this was the best place to look)

I need an experienced tattoo artist for a very specialized and dangerous job with a very lucrative pay off. Basically, my old lady has been banging this dude behind my back but what that cunt doesn't know is I've been having her followed for months. So now I've got this dipshit's address and I'm gonna head over there one day and chloroform him.

What I need from you is the ability to be "on call" and ready to move at the drop of a hat. I'm not sure when this will be exactly, I've got this guy's schedule and I'm basically gonna wait til the "perfect moment" to jump him. I'll probably beat the shit out of him for a while and take pictures of my dick in his mouth while he's all chloroformed and whatnot and then I'll send them to his mother later. After I do that, I'll call you and you'll head over to the address with your tattoo supplies. I hear there's a special kind of ink that those lasers can't really remove? If that's true, use that. Anyway, I need you to tattoo the biggest swastika you possibly can on this dude's chest while he's passed out. It doesn't have to look great, just be really big and dark and noticeable.

I can pay up to $10,000 for this service, depending on how things work out.

* this is in or around LOS ANGELES
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

102072346

3 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

what the....? you've been following her for months? why not just dump her skanky ass???? since you know his address, box all her shit up and leave it on his doorstep.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

why are you addressing this to "you"? meaning "me"? if this really was me, I'd just get the guy's name on one of those sex offender lists and let everything take care of itself.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

She's ok, but her boobs are kinda small.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google