Friday, September 23, 2005

Tim Jennings: Worse than Hitler?


You know, a lot of people throw around the phrase "worse than Hitler" these days. Personally, I don't think they stop and think about what it means before they do. As an example, I will ask the question: Is my friend, Tim Jennings, worse than Hitler?

Let's look at the facts.

Hitler, or "Adolf", as he was known to friends, was born sometime in the late 1800's, I think. He was like the president of Germany or something. He killed ten million people in concentration camps, six million of those died just because they were Jewish. He also didn't like gay people or handicapped people or Pollocks. He is rumored to have had one testicle.

On the other hand, Tim Jennings is between twenty five and thirty or something and as far as I know, he's never killed anyone. He isn't the President of Germany, I think he works on a TV show or something. I've never heard him speak ill of Jews or gays or handicapped people and the only Pollock he hates is me. I'm not sure about his balls, but I'd guess he's got both of them.

So in summation: NO. My friend, Tim Jennings, is not worse than Hitler. It's really not even close. So maybe you should think of my friend, Tim Jennings, next time you want to go around saying something is "worse than Hitler". Be it George Bush, Martha Stewart or that little kid from "Jerry Maguire", chances are, they're not as bad as Hitler, because he was pretty bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google