Wednesday, September 14, 2005

While I'm on a roll...


Have you seen these "text hook up" cell phone chat lines? It's not really a 'chat' line. You see, you send a text message (usually "hot" or "fun") to a five digit number (usually with a 6 and a 9 in it) and then someone texts you back. that's it. and it's like a buck every time. and I guess you talk about sex. I'm not making this up. I'm up late and these commercials are always on comedy central. I thought it was a joke, but it's not. as if phone sex wasn't lame enough, now you're even taking the 'voice' out of the equation. at least with phone sex you can be reasonably sure you're talking to a (most likely enormous) woman but with this, I'm sure it's just some dude sitting in a room with like ten cell phones tapping out "oh yeah baby, thatz hot 4 sure".

And why the fuck is "Ski Patrol" not out on DVD by now??? Sure, I've got the copy Pickles burned off of tivo for me, but it's just not the same. I want the extras with Roger Rose, TK Carter and Ray Walston! What? Oh, not Ray Walston, I guess. There's not even a soundtrack you can buy with all those awful 80's songs. Jeez, I just looked it up, this movie actually came out in 1990. It must have been delayed, cuz this has "1986" written all over it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I felt the same way about the movie, Troop Beverly Hills.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

is that the one with the nude portrait painter?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

No, that's "Titanic".

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google