Thursday, September 15, 2005

Here's what I think


I think they should change the name of the planet Uranus to something less suggestive so people will stop making stupid space jokes about it. I can't think of any specific examples, but you know what I mean. They're always doing that shit on tv.

"Look through this telescope, Billy. I can see Uranus!"

"Shut up, Grandma, let's go do some extreme sports, astronomy is boring."

Stuff like that. See, the joke is that "Uranus" is a pun on the words "your anus". Which means "your butthole". So people in the joke are like "I am looking at your butthole through this telescope". Which doesn't make any fucking sense, if you think about it.

Actually, I don't know if it's a pun or if it's a homophone or what, but it's stupid and childish. Just rename it to something tasteful and simple that nobody can make jokes about and be done with it.

I suggest "Yourvagina".

1 Comments:

Blogger T. Leach said...

I know exactly what you're talking about. The what if we lived on Uranus instead of Earth-bullshit.

"I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last person on Uranus!"

"I like him. He's really down to Uranus."

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google