Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Has the whole world been molested?


Seriously, is it just me or is everyone fucking crazy? A while ago, I noticed that people started reading my blog and posting on it. At first I was like, "oh cool". Then I realized it wasn't "people", it was this big giant clique of renaissance faire rejects.

Yeah that's right, if you're one of the normal ones, take a look around, follow the links of the people you don't know who are posting comments on here and if you're not one of the normal ones, yes, I am talking about you.

What you will find is tales of "sensuality" starring people who are not attractive. Bisexual married 30-somethings who have "internet affairs" and like to write terrible poetry about it. That would be really trendy if it was 1994.

Do I need this shit in my life? Is the lifetime of material I'm giving up by not engaging in conversation with these people worth dealing with the horrible sensation of coolness leaving my body forever? Can you catch "molestation victim" just from typing a comment on someone's blog?

In summation, I am better than all of you.

Sure, maybe I'm bitter, but at least my dad never had sex with me. Yes, I keep bringing that up. And yes, that's why you are this way now.

Just kidding, I love everybody.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me! said...

Umn, Am I a regular Eric? I swear I haven't been molested or belong to any cults of any kind. lol

10:58 PM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

No, you're cool.

I guess...

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google