Friday, August 12, 2005

My film festival debut

if you go here and scroll down to the first movie in the "H" section, "Hallway", you can read about the short film I'm in that's debuting at the Rhode Island International Film Festival. It's directed by my friend Justin Smith, 1/2 of Crustin. We had a lot of fun and there are also memorable parts played by Mel Cowan and Bill Hader of the Animals From the Future, as well as Chris Evans, the other 1/2 of Crustin. It's pretty funny except for my horrible acting and it's a really interesting concept that I think came together pretty well. So if you're in Providence this weekend, go see it. C'mon, don't be a jerk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me! said...

I hope it goes over well this weekend. Good luck!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe =)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google