Thursday, August 04, 2005

dammit, someone help me

I'm gonna have to re-do the template for my webpage into something totally different. I'm also thinking of changing the name of the page to hollywoodphony.com and just basically trashing my old webpage. anyone have any thoughts? can anyone help me with a good layout for my blog? I'll be your best friend or write you a nice story where you are the hero and everybody loves you and you find some gold and you have a really cool car. or I will draw you a picture. this is what I have to offer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

people don't re-do anymore. they reimagine.

i don't need a story where i'm the hero and everybody loves me - that's my life!

i also have no idea how to design a web page.

also, i'm commenting on all your posts. because i'm bored.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google