Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Older people are stupid too

SEOUL (Reuters) - A South Korean man who played computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth session in an Internet cafe, authorities said Tuesday.

Don't worry, it says the guy did get up to go to the bathroom on occasion. So there's that. I can play video games for like 2 hours before I get sick of them. I like playing video games, the problem is, I suck. I'm really bad at everything except super mario bros. And it's not like I'm great at that, either. I just enjoy it cuz it's aimed at a much lower skill level.

I'd have to say this is my favorite part of the article:

Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time playing games, the daily JoongAng Ilbo reported after interviewing former work colleagues and staff at the Internet cafe.

Now I'll tell you why that's really dumb. He could have gotten a job playing video games. This would have been overtime. What a jerk. I'm not kidding, my roommate John has a job where he plays video games all day, testing them for errors and rating them and stuff. If you're going to die in a tragi-comic way, at least get some compensation for your troubles, that's my motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google