Thursday, July 21, 2005

My trip to disneyworld

Here are my plans for my upcoming trip to Disneyworld.

As you may know, I am not well enough to attempt such a trip right now, at least not unassisted. I have devised this ingenious plan to construct a plastic igloo in the shape of mouse ears. I will be inside the igloo on a stretcher. This way, I can remain safe and medically sound with all the diagnostic equipment I need. There will be a periscope-like device connected to an LCD monitor so that I can see what's going on. Of course, we won't be able to go on any rides, maybe the people mover, but it's more about the change of scenery than actually going on any specific rides, which have probably been precluded due to my condition anyway. As you can see from the blueprint, my trusty friend pickles will push me around as the igloo currently is unable to move under its own power. Who knows, perhaps future enhancements will be made. Now, the igloo will probably cost many thousands of dollars, eating up all my money and taking away my ability to pay for a hotel room. Not to worry though, as I will merely push the igloo behind some bushes at night and sleep in there.
All in all, I am pretty excited about my trip to Disneyworld!

2 Comments:

Blogger HellCat said...

I'm not sure why I'm posting a comment when I have nothing to add. The plan is perfect. PERFECT, I tell you! Perhaps I will build a Minnie Mouse one, and Pickles can push that one too, and we can conquer Disneyland. Then, the WORLD!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

that's like saying "That's not water, that's H2O"

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google