Saturday, June 25, 2005

today I shaved my beard

that's right, in case you hadn't seen me in a while, I had a big stupid beard. it was more out of laziness than any fashion sense. I have two big scars at the base of my neck that make shaving down there a terrifying experience. but I did it. it took a while and I had to take a break a few times, but it's mostly gone now. next up is my hair. I just want it short right now. it'll grow back. so don't get angry if you always think of me having long hair. don't be selfish. I had heart surgery. goddam you! anyway, that's about it, my beard is gone. it itches now. maybe this is symbolic of me getting better or something. who knows. I think it was just time for it to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger HellCat said...

Thank Christ you won't be a hippie anymore. A guy with a bum ticker can't smell like corn chips and patchouli, life just doesn't work that way.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google