Saturday, December 17, 2005

My report from self-actualization camp


Hi everybody, I'm having fun at camp. it's raining today, so I'm online. pickles just left, bordo, violet and yury should be here soon. just three days left. so far everything has been great, I've been on every ride (I can ride) at least once. had some great dinners all over the resort. saw the fireworks from the top of the contemporary resort hotel. me and pickles rented mini speedboats and took those out. I even got to ride in the front of the monorail and got a special co-pilots' license. I am seriously thinking about changing my career path. anyway, I have some pictures up on my disney blog, so check them out if you get a chance.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get a haircut at Disneyworld? Or are using photos from several different trips and hoping we didn't notice? If that's the case, it's not working.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

The earlier pics, which are from before I went on this trip, are indeed from an earlier trip and not the result of time-travelling. sorry, didn't mean to trick anyone.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google