Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'm so lazy


I don't know if I'll ever write another short story again. Ever since I've discovered I'm a super talented artist, all I want to do is draw cartoons.

In case you haven't checked it out yet, I have a new website, www.imnottalented.com. And yes, that title is meant to be ironic, but you'll soon see that for yourself.

Writing is hard work. It sometimes takes me upwards of 45 minutes to an hour to write a short story. That's a lot of typing. And thinking.

Cartoons, on the other hand, are easy. A monkey could do this shit, it's so simple. At least when you're artistic like me. Maybe they're hard for other people but I'm really good. I hate to use the term 'genius' but if the "really talented at art" shoe fits...

I know people make a big deal about comic books and shit like that but seriously, this is kid's stuff. I should know, I'm the best.

God, this is what I mean, writing is hard. How many times do I have to state that I am quite simply, the best artist who ever lived in the world ever before you stupid, untalented people will get it through your thick, unartistic skulls?

You make me sick, but unfortunately you're not even fit to clean up my puke. You just wouldn't "get it".

1 Comments:

Blogger MJB said...

I don't get it.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google