Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Here comes my tiny army!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court (news - web sites) on Tuesday abolished the death penalty for juveniles, an important victory for opponents of capital punishment in the only country that gave official sanction to such executions.

I've said for the longest time that if you want to commit murder, get a baby to do it. Now, thanks to those damn activist judges, my path to mayhem is wide open! Soon I will train a whole squadron of tiny killers to do my bidding, secure in the knowledge that they will be free from any real retribution. Because, afterall, everyone knows the only real way to punish someone is by olde-tyme, death for death, vengence killing.

1 Comments:

Blogger ALS said...

I like your use of the term "old-tyme". It makes me want to drink lemonade and eat kettle corn.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google