Friday, December 03, 2004

What's up jerks? Just kidding, you're not jerks. It's friday and I'm ready to leave. Nothing great planned for the weekend, but any time I don't have to work is ok with me. I had an awesome thanksgiving. Danielle and I went down to San Diego to spend the weekend with my aunt & uncle, 3 cousins, 2 cousin-in-laws and 4 little second cousins. Plus a dog, a cat and various fish and coyotes. Danielle and I slept outside in an RV and froze our asses off, but it was fun. It was one of the better thanksgivings I can remember. To me the holidays are about family - and lots of it. Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't hate my family. I actually like spending time with them. My aunt and uncle have this custom of naming their dogs the same thing: fang. The new dog is currently Fang IV. He's a white german sheppard. He's really cute. Not too well-behaved but he seems to be improving. Technically I guess he's still a puppie even though he's huge - well over 100 pounds. Danielle liked my family and they seemed to like her too. She was surprised that they didn't ask her 1000 nosy questions about her life and what she does. As horrible and annoying as that sounds, I think she was disappointed. She told me it's a "jewish thing". So I punched her. I am currently in a time of flux, webpage-wise. I don't know if I should keep my old style webpage or just switch over completely to a blog. It seems to be the way of the future. It's certainly an easier way to keep things up-to-date and organized. Who knows. Too bad I can't punch the internet.
Back to my (for now) webpage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google