Thursday, August 03, 2006

What? Another blog??


OK, so I admit it.

I have too many blogs.

But, this is an attempt to cut back. To consolidate. From this point on, I will have hollywoodphony.com, where I will put up my fictional stories, chadrobuckle.com, where I will host my podcast and happyfuncamp.com, where I will post real blogs about pop culture, technology, gossip, stuff I saw, cartoons I drew, fake movie reviews, pictures I've taken, videos I think are funny, etc.

What about the other 15 blogs I've got? Well, most likely I won't be posting on them... maybe a lone post from time to time. It's just too much work, between those blogs and my ten Myspace accounts, I hardly have time for my six-hour mid-day naps anymore.

Anyway, enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DC comics does this every decade or so. "Zero Hour", "Crisis on Infinite Earths"...they just kinda clean up the universe a little.

do we need six different versions of batman, one from a version of earth where it's always World War II?

yes.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google