Saturday, November 12, 2005

The time I fucked Kelly Clarkson


I know I joke around and make stuff up alot on this webpage, but this is an actual true story about the time I, Eric Filipkowski, fucked American Idol Pop Superstar, Kelly Clarkson.

I'm not here to brag, though I know a lot of you probably would. I'm not proud of what I did. I thought nobody would get hurt. Actually, that's not true, I didn't care if anybody got hurt. All I thought about was myself.

Well believe me, I fucked her good. I'm not gonna get into the details but for those three minutes and fifty eight seconds, I was in heaven. But once it was over, I immediately felt like shit.

The guilt had set in. What had I done? I was dirty. I needed a shower. Normally I don't go around fucking people I've never met before. I know everybody says that but it's true, in this case.

Well that's my story. I haven't talked to her about it but if she's out there, I hope she knows I'm sorry and that I will never fuck her again.

...

You know, now that I'm reading this over, I'm a little worried that people might get the wrong idea. When I say I "fucked" Kelly Clarkson, I didn't mean to imply we had relations. I don't use the f-word to describe that action, I call it "making love".

No, I meant that I fucked her over by illegaly downloading her hit song "Breakaway" without paying for it. Once I did it, I immediately deleted it and then downloaded it off of iTunes as reparations. This is the one and only time I ever did this so don't come after me if you're in the RIAA.

Oh and by the way, I did also made love to Kelly Clarkson on several occasions. But only in the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google