Thursday, August 25, 2005

I blame Napoleon Dynamite


Check this out.

Now, I have a theory. This "ninja" wasn't actually trying to steal anything, I think he was just some lonely loser on a "mission". He probably saw that "cut the phone line" thing in a movie. I bet he used a bowline knot to tie the guy up after he learned it in scouts. I have a hunch I'm right about this. I can just picture him sitting at home in his mom's basement, kicking himself for leaving fingerprints.

That's not the ninja way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

your brother's a douche!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

It's sexy when girls cry. That's why I make them cry.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Me! said...

Am I the only person that didn't really think Napolean Dynamite was that great?

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google