Wednesday, January 19, 2005

what a pussy

I saw this article the other day. This whiny little bitch got a nail stuck in his brain without even knowing it and now he won't shut up about it. "Boo hoo, I've got a nail stuck in my brain." Please. Now he's complaining because he has a $100,000 medical bill from the operation to remove it! You just can't win with this joker! You can't have it both ways, pal. Do you want the nail in your brain or not? God! People like this make me sick. This is why the whole world hates America. Our "go-getter" attitude of self-reliance has all but evaporated, to be replaced with a sticky residue of irresponsibility and helplessness. All I can say is thank you; thank you Patrick Lawler for taking this opportunity to contribute to the downfall of society.

2 Comments:

Blogger MJB said...

I once new a kid who wouldn't shut up about a damn bb in his eye.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

It was an arrow.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google